Now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Full-time Principal's Assistant and School Secretary (Cornerstone Campus)
- Part-time Spanish teacher (Cornerstone Campus)
- Full-time High School Science Teacher
- Full-time High School Spanish Teacher
- Full-time High School English Teacher
- Part-time Middle School & High School Family Science Teacher
- Full-time Elementary Teacher
- Part-time Elementary Music Teacher
Due to COVID-19, we are currently pausing additional hiring. However, we will file applications for the following positions that may be needed during the 20-21 school year:
K-12 Social Worker (Part-time)
Substitute Teachers (Minimum of a bachelor degree required)
It is our policy to practice equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, marital status, sex or age in application of any policy, practice, rule, or regulation. Functioning as an integral part of the Church, we can and do discriminate on the basis of religion. All employees of Aurora Christian Schools must have accepted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
Interested in Applying?
Submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and resumes received for posted positions will be kept on file for 12 months.
Principal (Administrative) Applicants must hold a minimum of an MA with school leadership experience AND obtain ACSI certification after the first year of employment.
Faculty/Instructional Staff (Teaching) Applicants must hold a minimum of a BA with a valid state teaching certificate AND obtain ACSI certification after the first year of employment.