We are pleased that you are considering Aurora Christian Schools for your education. We understand the importance of this decision and will do all we can to facilitate the admissions process to get you started on a path that emphasizes educational excellence, relationships and service. We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions, show you what our school has to offer, and guide you through the application process.
• Complete an online application and submit all required documents via email to the Coordinator.
• Applicant can also mail documents to the Admissions Office: 2255 Sullivan Road, Aurora IL 60506
• We will contact you to schedule a Skype Interview. This interview will help us get to know you as well as assess your English level (along with your TOEFL scores).
• An admission decision will be made based upon your academic credentials, letter of reference, TOEFL scores and Skype interview
• Aurora Christian Schools will email you an Initial Acceptance Letter with payment instructions
• Applicants who are offered admission must submit a $1,000 deposit to our Finance Office. This payment will save your spot for our incoming class. Payments can be submitted in person, or as a wire.
• Aurora Christian Schools will issue I-20 and Final Acceptance letter three days within receipt of $1,000 deposit. These documents will be sent via FedEx to the applicant’s address in home country
• Applicant must schedule an appointment to obtain an F-1 Visa in home country.
• Applicant must notify Aurora Christian Schools as soon as a Visa is obtained
• Aurora Christian Schools will email tuition contract and enrollment documents to the applicant.
• Applicant must complete these documents and email copies to the Finance Office 30 days prior to the first day of school
• Tuition balance must be fully paid by August 1st
• New students must arrive in Aurora 3-5 days before the first day of school
• Congratulations, you made it! Welcome to Aurora Christian Schools!
Please contact Mrs. Rachel Zorger for more information about our International Student Program and any items on this page. Her direct line is: 630-264-3898.