Aurora Christian Schools Welcomes International Students!
Welcome. Bienvenidos. Willkommen. Salvete. 欢迎. Bienvenue. ようこそ. Salve. Добро пожаловать!
At Aurora Christian Schools, we actively seek and celebrate diversity. We embrace students from all countries and cultures because the body of Christ includes individuals “from every tribe and language and people and nation” (Revelation 7:9).
The goal of the International Student Program is to enhance the educational experience of all students by broadening and developing an understanding of culture and diversity; encouraging an appreciation for all of God’s creation; and providing opportunities for all students to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing world.
Aurora Christian Schools is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. We are SEVIS approved school and licensed by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program to issue I-20 Forms, which allows international students to obtain an F1 student Visa. International students in grades 1 through 12 may apply to study at Aurora Christian Schools. We have accepted students from a variety of countries, including Brazil, China, Czech Republic, France, and Korea.
• College Preparatory Classes
• Academic Rigor: AP, Dual Credit, Honors and More
• High levels of proficiency on ACT and AP Exams
• College and Career Guidance
• Weekly International Lunches
• Monthly Activities, Excursions and Events
• Regional College Visits
• Annual Spring Break Trip (Mission Impossible)
• Academic Support, Guided Study Hall
• Host Families Available
• Opportunities to Serve Others in the Community
• Easy Access to Chicago and Nearby Cities
• Within 40 minutes of Chicago O’Hare International Airport