Students may check out up to six materials for 15 in-class days. Materials may be renewed if no hold has been placed upon them. Student overdue fees accrue at $.25 per in-class day the item is overdue.
On-Line Research Tools
We are in the process of making these sites available for our ACS students and their immediate families! The library will provide usernames and passwords for these sites.
The Sullivan library has a black-and –white copier that students may use for a fee of $.10 per page.
The Sullivan library has a black-and –white laser printer available for student use. There is no charge for printing.
Easy Ways YOU Can Help Our Libraries
1. Have you read a good book lately that is morally uplifting? If it’s just sitting on your bookshelf collecting dust, why not donate it to our library so more people may enjoy it?
2. When you shop at Family Christian Store be sure to ask for the Ministry Builders stickers. They don’t usually give them out if you don’t ask for them. Send them to your library so we may purchase books at a discount.
3. Celebrate a special milestone in your life or your child’s life with a donation to our library. A book plate will be placed in the front cover of any books donated stating your name or your child’s name and the special occasion you are celebrating.
4. Did you know that you may come and set up a patron account in our Sullivan library? If you enjoy reading, but don’t want to pay for a public library card, come see Mrs. Immel in the library and start checking out books today.
5. Students may purchase supplies from the school store located in the Sullivan library. All proceeds go to the library fund and are used to purchase new books.
6. Make a donation to the library in honor of your child’s favorite teacher. Ask the teacher what is on his or her wish list, or ask one of the librarians for a suggestion.
7. We have 2 discount book companies that provide product displays at each campus. Come and browse…then place an order. The library receives free items from the companies based on how many items are ordered. The larger the order, the more free items we get! The elementary display is located in the office, and the Sullivan display is located in the library.
8. Send in your empty ink cartridges and old cell phones! This is an easy way you, your friends and relatives, neighbors and coworkers can help the elementary library and the Sullivan library earn funds to purchase new books.
9. Attention all scrap bookers! The Sullivan campus library orders custom scrapbook paper, stickers, and die cuts. They can be purchased in the library. Come and see the selection!