New families: Complete entire application process
Former ACS students: Complete ONLY Step #2. The $100 application fee is also waived for former ACS students.
Call the elementary office to set up an interview. The purposes of this interview are to familiarize you with the philosophy of the school and for the school to become acquainted with your family.
2. SUBMIT APPLICATION BUNDLE
All new families must complete and submit the following items to the Admissions Office:
Aurora Christian Schools
Attn: Admissions Office
2255 Sullivan Road
Aurora, IL 60506
- Application Bundle (This application is available for download online and can be printed out and mailed to the address above)
- $100/student non-refundable application fee (checks payable to Aurora Christian Schools)
- Grade Reports/Unofficial Transcripts (if applicable)
- Standardized Test Results (if applicable)
- Special Needs documentation (if applicable)
3. TEST (if applicable)
Testing will require approximately an hour for incoming 1st and 2nd grade students, and approximately 2 1/2 hours for incoming 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students. There is no entrance exam for incoming kindergarten students.
After all steps are complete, final acceptance will be determined and results will be shared with the family.