New families: Complete entire application process
1. SUBMIT APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
All new families must complete and submit the following items to the Admissions Office:
• $125/student non-refundable application fee (checks payable to Aurora Christian Schools)
• Grade Reports/Unofficial Transcripts (if applicable)
• Standardized Test Results (if applicable)
• Special needs documentation (if applicable)
Testing will require approximately one hour for incoming 1st and 2nd grade students, and approximately two to three hours for incoming 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. Call 630.264.3871 to register.
20/21 Elementary Test Dates:
After all steps are complete, final acceptance will be determined and results will be shared with the family.
If acceptance is granted, the following steps will complete enrollment:
1. COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS BELOW
• Medical Release Form
• Records Release Form
• Tuition Contract/Parent Cooperation Form
2. MEET WITH FINANCE OFFICE
• Sign and turn in Medical Release, Records Release and Tuition Contract/Parent Cooperation forms
• Confirm FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
• Enroll in FACTS and FACTS SIS
3. ATTEND NEW FAMILY ORIENTATION AT BLOCK PARTY IN AUGUST
If you would like to apply for tuition assistance at any point during the Application or Enrollment process, please visit our Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) page for more information and to apply online with FACTS.