WHO WE ARE
The Aurora Christian Eagle Ambassadors are a student admissions team. Ambassadors are trained to promote the values and achievements of Aurora Christian to the surrounding community. Students are recommended by their teachers and reviewed by administration before being invited to apply. Applicants are then selected for an interview before being offered a spot on the team.
It is our desire that through this program, Ambassadors will develop in leadership, self-confidence, networking, public speaking, serving/ministering, accountability, and character.
WHAT WE DO
Some responsibilities of an Eagle Ambassador include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct individual and group campus tours upon request
- Allow prospective students to shadow them
- Represent ACS at recruitment events
- Assist with the promotion of current student events
- Assist with information packets and mailing to prospective students
- Participate in occasional photo shoots for promotional ACS publication pieces