|New families: Complete entire application process.
High school student athletes: Enrollment must be completed before summer participation.
At time of inquiry, please notify the admissions personnel of your desire to participate in HS athletics.
1. SHADOW (Registration is required)
Shadowing gives prospective students the opportunity to experience a typical day at Aurora Christian Schools.
Come walk the halls, attend classes, and experience chapel.
Please contact the admissions office at (630) 264-3866 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
2. SUBMIT APPLICATION BUNDLE
All new students must complete and submit the following items to the Admissions Office:
- 6-12 Application Bundle (includes Evaluation Form & Checklist)
- $100/student non-refundable processing fee submitted with application
(checks payable to Aurora Christian Schools)
- Character Reference Form (included in the 6-12 Application Bundle)
- ACS reserves the right to contact former schools for school history
- Grade Reports/Unofficial Transcripts
- Standardized Test Results (if applicable)
- Special Needs documentation: 504, IEP (if applicable)
3. TEST Processing fee must be paid in order to register.
Testing is required.
Contact email@example.com or (630) 264-3866 for test registration.
Enter door #1. Arrive at 8:15 am; testing will end at approximately 12:15pm.
Students who are late will not be permitted.
New Student Admissions Exam Dates:
December 3, 2016
February 25, 2017
March 18, 2017
April 22, 2017
May 13, 2017
May 31, 2017
June 6, 2017
June 20, 2017
July 11, 2017
July 25, 2017
August 4, 2017
August 11, 2017
This interview is to familiarize you with the philosophy and goals of the school and for the school to become acquainted with you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 264-3866 schedule an interview.
After all steps are complete, final acceptance will be determined and results will be shared with the family. Students may be required to interview with an additional review panel to determine acceptance to Aurora Christian.
If you would like to apply for
tuition assistance at any point
during the Application or
Enrollment process, please
visit our Tuition Assistance
Program (TAP) page for more
information and to apply online with FACTS.