New families: Please complete entire application process per below.
High school student athletes: Enrollment must be completed before summer participation. At time of inquiry, please notify the Admissions Office of your desire to participate in HS athletics.
1. SHADOW (Registration is required)
Shadowing gives prospective students the opportunity to experience a typical day at Aurora Christian Schools. Come walk the halls, attend classes, and experience chapel. Please contact the Admissions office at 630.264.3871 or email@example.com to register.
2. SUBMIT APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
All new students must complete and submit the following items to the Admissions Office:
• 6-12 Application (includes Character Reference Form & Checklist)
• ACS reserves the right to contact former schools for school history.
• $125/student non-refundable processing fee submitted with application
(checks payable to Aurora Christian Schools)
• Grade Reports/Unofficial Transcripts
• Standardized Test Results (if applicable)
• Special Needs documentation: 504, IEP (if applicable)
Testing is required. The application fee must be paid in order to register. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.264.3871 for test registration.
Students who are late will not be permitted to test.
Middle School & High School New Student Admissions Test Dates for 2020-2021 School Year:
Interviews are to familiarize you with the school's philosophy & culture and for us to get to know your family! Contact email@example.com or 630.264.3871 schedule an interview.
After all steps are complete, final acceptance will be determined and results will be shared with the family.
Once you receive an acceptance email:
1. COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS (ALSO LINKED IN YOUR ACCEPTANCE EMAIL)
2. MEET WITH FINANCE OFFICE
Sign and turn in Medical Release, Records Release, and Tuition Contract/Parent Cooperation forms
Confirm FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
Set up accounts in FACTS and FACTS SIS
3. ATTEND NEW FAMILY ORIENTATION AT BLOCK PARTY IN AUGUST
If you would like to apply for tuition assistance at any point during the Application or Enrollment process, please visit our Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) page for more information and to apply online with FACTS.